Billie Eilish announces a big tour for 2020. The young and talented singer-songwriter will perform at NOS Alive in Portugal, I-Days in Italy, Werchter Boutique in Belgium and Lollapalooza Paris.
Earlier, NOS Alive confirmed Taylor Swift is going to take the stage next summer. Now Billie Eilish is the most recent addition for the Portuguese festival.
Furthermore, Billie will headline Werchter Boutique Pop-up on Sunday 19 July 2020, as well as I-Days Festival in Milan on 17 July and Lollapalooza Paris a day later.
Mysteriously, the tour poster says that a Spanish show will be added for 9 July. Since this is during Bilbao BBK and Mad Cool, we can certainly add Billie to the rumours for Mad Cool.
These are all the confirmed dates in Europe:
- 10 July: NOS Alive, Portugal
- 13 July: Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 14 July: Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany
- 15 July: Lanxess Arena, Cologne, Germany
- 17 July: I-Days, Italy
- 18 July: Lollapalooza Paris, France
- 19 July: Werchter Boutique Pop-up, Belgium
- 21 July: Manchester Arena, Manchester, UK
- 24 July: Arena Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
- 26 July: The O2, London, UK
- 27 July: The O2, London, UK
Billie Eilish is an American singer and a songwriter. At the age of 11, she began writing and singing her own songs. She mostly works together with her older brother Finneas, who often produces and is a co-writer of her songs. Her debut EP Don’t Smile at Me was released in 2017. It went on to be certified Gold by the RIAA. Apple Music named Billie Eilish as newest Up Next artist in 2017. She collaborated with singers as Khalid and rapper Vince Staples. Her biggest success so far came in January 2019, when Billie released her third single ‘Bury a Friend’, from the album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?.
NOS Alive 2020
The thirteenth edition of NOS Alive takes place at Passeio Maritimo De Algès in Lisbon from 09 to 11 July 2020. Since 2007, the festival has welcomed the biggest musical acts, and has become Portugal’s premier music festival. It has now gained a global reputation as one of the very best festivals in the world.
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal.
- Dates: 9-11 July 2020.
- Tickets: not on sale yet.
- For more information, visit the official website.