Europe will welcome Céline Dion for a massive tour next summer. The European leg of the tour will start from Czech Republic in late April and finish in the UK in September.
After the massive success of her concert at British Summer Time 2019, Céline Dion will bring her show all over Europe visiting 33 cities in 2020. The Courage World Tour will start this October from Canada then pass by the United States of America to return once more for a few concerts in Canada in autumn next year. The tour will finally end up in Europe for its last shows next autumn.
The Courage World Tour also consist of two festival shows. The first one will be in Paléo Festival in Switzerland on Monday 20 July and the second one will be at Lucca Summer Festival in Italy on Saturday 25 July.
Tickets are already on sale for most of the shows and you can find more information here.
You can check the European tour dates here:
- 21 May 2020 O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic
- 23 May 2020 Atlas Arena, Lodz, Poland
- 25 May 2020 TAURON Arena, Krakow, Poland
- 28 and 30 May 2020 Sportpaleis-Antwerpen, Antwerpen, Belgium
- 2 June 2020 Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland
- 5 June 2020 Arena Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
- 7 June 2020 Laszlo Papp Budapest Arena, Budapest, Hungary
- 10, 12 and 13 June 2020 Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam , The Netherlands
- 15 June 2020 Wiener Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria
- 17 June 2020 Olympahalle, Munich, Germany
- 19 June 2020 SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany
- 21 June 2020 Lanxess Arena, Cologne, Germany
- 22 June 2020 Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg Germany
- 26, 27, 30 June and 1 July 2020 Paris La Defense Arena, Paris, France
- 16 July 2020 Les Vieilles Charrues, Carhaix, France
- 18 July 2020 Place du Casino, Monte Carlo, Monaco
- 20 July 2020 Pale Festival Nyon, Nyon, Switzerland
- 22 July 2020 Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany
- 25 July 2020 Lucca Summer Festival, Luca, Italy
- 27 July 2020 The Granaries, Floriana, Malta
- 29 July 2020 TBA, Bucharest, Romania
- 31 July 2020 Beirut Waterfront, Beirut, Lebanon
- 2 August 2020 GSP Stadium, Nicosia, Cyprus
- 4 August 2020 Ganey Yahoshua, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 22 August 2020 Friends Arena, Stocholm, Sweden
- 24 August 2020 Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland
- 28 August 2020 Telenor Arena, Oslo, Norway
- 31 August 2020 Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 4 September 2020 Manchester Arena, Manchester, England
- 8 and 9 September 2020 Arena Birmingham, Birmingham, England
- 11 and 12 September 2020 The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, Scotland
- 14 September 2020 3Arena, Dublin, Irland
- 17 and 18 September 2020 The O2, London, England
You can see the announcement here:
Céline Marie Claudette Dion was born in March 1968, in Canada. Her career started as a teen star in the early 80s with a series of French albums in her homeland. Her international recognition came a few years after, in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1988. Céline Dion won the contest representing Switzerland with the song Ne partez pas sans moi. She then learnt to speak English and proceeded to expand her career in USA in 1990 releasing her first English album Unison. Worldwide fame came in the 90’s after her massive number one hits Because You Loved Me, It’s All Coming Back to Me Now, My Heart Will Go On, Because You Loved Me and many more. The Canadian singer is set to release her new album Courage in November which will be her twelfth album in English.