An epic collaboration between Evanescence and Within Temptation will occur next year. The bands will tour in major European countries in April 2020.
Amy Lee and Sharon den Adel will join their melodic voices for an unforgettable tour in April. This is the first announcement for both bands next year. The chance to expand their tour for summer festivals is very highly because the bands will be in Europe by the end of Autumn. As the rumours pile up for the big metal festivals like Graspop, Hellfest and Wacken, we will have to wait and see if Within Temptation and Evanescence will be added to their massive posters.
You can see the dates here:
- Saturday 4th April, Belgium, Brussels Palais 12
- Sunday 5th April, France, Paris Accor Hotel Arena
- Tuesday 7th April, UK, London 02 Arena
- Thursday 9th April, Germany, Berlin Velodrome
- Saturday 11th April, Germany, Frankfurt Festhalle
- Sunday 12th April, Switzerland, Zurich Hallenstadion
- Tuesday 14th April, Italy, Milan Mediolanium Forum
- Wednesday 15th April, Germany, Munich Zenith
- Friday 17th April, Germany, Hamburg Sporthalle
- Saturday 18th April, Germany, Leipzig Arena
- Monday 20th April, German,y Dusseldorf Mitsubishi Electric Halle
- Tuesday 21st April, Netherlands, Amsterdam Ziggodome
You can see the announcement here:
Within Temptation is a Dutch symphonic metal band. Vocalist Sharon den Adel and guitarist Robert Westerholt gathered the group in April 1996. The critics always classified their style as gothic metal although their most known sound is described as symphonic metal. Even though they became prominent in the Dutch underground scene already right after the release of their debut album Enter, it was not until 2001 that they became known to the general public. They won a Dutch music award Conamus Exportprijs four times in a row and fifth in 2016.