System of a Down are due to perform in major European cities next summer. The European tour will start with Amsterdam and end in Krakow in June 2020.
System of a Down‘s European tour dates are as follows:
- 3 June 2020 Ziggo Dome, Amsterdamm The Netherlands
- 8 June 2020 Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany
- 16 June 2020 O2 Area, Prague, Czech Republic
- 17 June 2020 Laszlo Papp Sports Arena, Budapest, Hungary
- 19 June 2020 Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland
- 23 June 2020 Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden
- 30 June 2020 Tauron Arena, Krakow, Poland
Previously, the Armenian Rock Band announced that they will also perform at major festivals in Europe next summer. System of a Down will take the main stage of Provinssi festival, Nova Rock, Resurrection, VOA, Rock am Ring and Rock im Park.
You can view the announcement here:
System of a Down
System of a Down are an Armenian-American heavy metal band that formed in 1994. They generated a rapid rise to fame in the late 90s. They initially supported legendary bands such as Metallica and Slayer, but also went on to producing their original metal music. Their big breakthrough came in 2001 with the release of their album Toxicity. The album sold more than 12 million copies worldwide and produced several hits such as ‘Chop Suey’, ‘Toxicity’ and ‘Aerials’. SOAD went on to produce another three albums in the early 2000s. The band subsequently went on a hiatus between 2006 and 2010 to pursue their individual musical interests. They re-united in 2010 and have been touring the world ever since. No new material has been produced by the band since 2005 despite several circulating rumours throughout the years.