After long speculation, the exact dates for the European tour of the German heavy metal band Rammstein are here. Tickets for their tour will go on sale to the general public starting on November 8, 10 A.M CET.
As previously stated the seventh album of Rammstein is almost finished, while some of their shows were also teased yesterday. Now, the band has revealed the dates of their upcoming summer tour in 2019. Rammstein will return to Europe after two years of absence. Their new tour will include shows in Germany, France, Austria, Russia, The Nethelands and more.
While the release date and title of the new album still remains a mystery, Paul Landers, the guitarist of the band, has previously revealed that the Germans will appear at several major festivals next summer, but this seems now rather unlikely.
Rammstein 2019 European tour
- 27. May, Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen
- 28. May, Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen
- 01. June, RCDE Stadium, Barcelona
- 05. June, Stade de Suisse, Bern
- 08. June, Olympiastadion, Munich
- 12. June, Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion, Dresden
- 13. June, Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion, Dresden
- 16. June, Ostseestadion, Rostock
- 19. June, Telia Parken, Copenhagen
- 22. June, Olympiastadion, Berlin
- 25. June, De Kuip, Rotterdam
- 28. June, Paris La Défense Arena, Paris
- 02. July, HDI Arena, Hannover
- 06. July, Stadium MK, Milton Keynes, UK
- 10. July, Stade Roi Baudouin, Belgium
- 13. July, Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt/Main
- 16. July, Eden Aréna, Prague
- 17. July, Eden Aréna, Prague
- 20. July, Roeser Festival Grounds, Luxemburg
- 24. July, Stadion Śląski, Chorzów
- 29. July, VTB Arena – Central Dynamo Stadium, Moscow
- 02. August, Saint Petersburg Stadium, St. Petersburg
- 06. August, Lucavsala, Riga
- 10. August, Ratina Stadion, Tampere
- 14. August, Stockholm Stadion, Stockholm
- 18. August, Ullevaal Stadion, Oslo
- 22. August, Ernst-Happel-Stadion, Vienna
You can see the full announcement below:
#Rammstein are pleased to announce their Europe Stadium Tour 2019! LIFAD members have exclusive access to tickets from November 5 to 7. The official pre-sale starts on November 8. https://t.co/rEfMBLF60C
— Rammstein (@RSprachrohr) November 2, 2018
Rammstein are a heavy metal band from Berlin formed in 1994. The band took its name from Ramstein airshow disaster that occurred in August 1988. Their debut album Herzleid was released in 1995 and received immediate positive reviews from the media. Since then the band has released five more albums. They also contributed to the development of a new subgenre within German hard rock and metal music known as the Neue Deutsche Härte. Although the majority of their songs contain German lyrics, the group has performed at many major music festivals across the world. Rammstein remains one of the few heavy metal bands without any lineup changes through the years. During their live performances, the band uses many pyrotechnic elements and off-stage theatrics making them one of the best heavy metal live bands.
For more information, you can visit the band’s official website.