Rock for People (RfP) is one of the largest open-air summer music festivals in the Czech Republic. The festival began in 1995 in the town of Ceský Brod, and after few years it was moved to an unused airport in Hradec Králové. The festival features Czech and international acts of various genres, most prominently alternative rock, pop rock, punk rock, and EDM, and has also featured various eco-workshops and recreational activities.
Reizen naar Rock for People
There are many option to get to Hradec Králové.
- Flixbus - you can take the bus at Florenc bus station in Prague, which will take you to the centre of Hradec Králové.
- Car - near the festival site, there is a park camp, where you can leave your car
- Train - you can take the train from Praha Hlavni Nadrazi and go straight to the Hradec Králové.
Verblijven op Rock for People
There are few options to stay at the festival.
1) Campsite - possibility for visitiors with their own tent.
2) Chill Village - cozy and luxuriously equipped tent for up to 5 people. Chill Village is located in a special glamping section of the Camp with its own sanitary facilities
3) Wood & Canvas Camp - tent for two persons is located in a special glamping section within the camp with its own sanitary facilities. It is a classic camp tent with a wooden platform and two mattresses.
4) RfP Tent Hotel - hotel for two people is located in a special glamping section of the camp with its own sanitary facilities. Includes 2x sleeping bag and 1x inflatable double bed.
5) Park Camp - park camp uses the facilities of a classic camp, but you can also park your car here and you will have your own space of 4×10 m.
Vragen over Rock for People?
We hebben bij Festileaks een flinke bak festivalervaring en die delen we graag met iedereen die het wil horen. Hoe kunnen we je helpen?
Let op: wij zijn niet de organisator van Rock for People. Heb je vragen voor de organisatie van het festival (bijvoorbeeld omdat je een artiest bent of een foodtruck bezit), ga dan naar hun website.