Would you like to get a free breakfast every day at Sziget? Or spend every afternoon at the poolside in VIP Camping? Then keep on reading!
In the last few years, Sziget has organised the Mission: Love Revolution Game. To enter the competition, you have to be over the age of 18 years and form a team of at least two, no more than four persons. Each team has to choose a team leader and create a mascot. Check out all the missions here!
In the 2019 edition, a total of 60 missions were posted on the Website and split into three categories:
- Environmental awareness
- World Peace
- Equality and human rights
Best part of the missions, is making the world a better place in the run and getting an insight of other peoples struggles.
Each fulfilled mission earns the team points that unlock prices, like getting Breakfast every day at Sziget or Camping Upgrades.
The first 250 teams that earn 20 points receive a breakfast – buffet style – at the Sziget Festival VIP section.
Furthermore, the first 150 teams to earn 150 points will receive a Love Revolution T-shirt bearing the name (nickname), the team’s name and the team’s country.
Each Week from 28 April till 26 May 2019 a different prize is given to the team with the most points, by midnight, of each giveaway. The giveaway dates and prizes are:
- 28 April 2019: A Breakfast in the Backstage area at Sziget!
- 5 May 2019: 7-Day VIP and Citypass wristbands!
- 12 May 2019: Name-bearing Sziget tickets to the Cruisin Boat Party!
- 19 May 2019: A team photo of the team printed on a large outdoor banner and displayed at a highly-frequented location at Sziget!
- 26 May 2019: A professional photo shoot of the team at iconic festival locations during the 2019 Sziget Festival!
Prizes for overall winner, category winners and best 2-3-4 member include name-bearing tickets for the 2020 Sziget Festival, Exclusive VIP Camp and 7-day pass 2019 in separated camp area with basic camping equipments, chill zone and daily gift packages.
For those worried about not getting enough points, do not worry! A subjective jury overseeing a certain amount of missions is allowed to give out extra points.
Sziget Festival is one of the largest music festivals in Europe which is held every August in northern Budapest. It started in 1993 as a festival for students and quickly attracted a more international audience. Since then, Sziget has won the European Festival Award of Best Line-up twice, in 2014 and 2017; for it is not the headliners that make the festival but rather its variety of musical genres.
- Location: Budapest, Hungary.
- Date: 7-13 August 2019.
- Tickets: from €259 (5-days pass) or €299 (7-days pass).
- For more information, visit our festival page or the official website.